Hello Soultry gods and goddesses.
It’s time to start getting ready for the new year. I’ve created a worksheet to help you get started.
- You will need 30 minutes at the most.
- Take 10 minutes to clear your mind.
- Set your intentions for this session.
- Start the brain dump.
- Whatever you’re feeling or wish to accomplish, put that information there.
- Next write down ten things you wish to accomplish in the new year.
- Out of those ten things, pick 3 that are most important to you.
- Prioritize those goals by adding a the numbers 1,2 or 3 next to them.
- 1-Most important to 3- Must accomplish but not yet.
- Write down the steps needed to accomplish the goals.
- As you accomplish the goals cross them off or put a check mark net to it. That way you know exactly the next step to complete.
Its really just that easy.
When you click the link, the file will open in a new page.